When it comes to photography “Denver is a mile high and an inch deep,” said one of my former college professors. He was right. Last week I checked out the Denver Art Museum’s newest photo exhibit “Exposure” and I left with more questions than experiences.
Now that the iPad with 3G is out I figured it was time to take a look at how photographers could utilize one. I have rounded up a selection of links related to the iPad, photography and blogging. Check it out.
- iLounge.com – Reviews: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
- photo.net – Is The iPad a Serious Tool for Photographers?
- youtube.com – Photogene (app) for iPad video
- youtube.com – PixelMagic (app) for iPad video tutorial
- wordpress.com – WordPress for iPhone OS 2.4 with iPad support for mobile blogging
- photoshelter.com – Wider Angles: The Apple iPad. Publishing Evolution? Photography Revolution?